Vegetariabean

Being a vegetarian for more than eleven years, people are always asking me...BUT WHAT DO YOU EAT? Hopefully this blog will give readers some insight into the world of vegetarianism, and inspire those teetering but afraid of lack of food choices, to take that final step.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home.

It's been a rough couple of days.  I had a mouse in my house this week, and haven't slept much.  I won't even get into how upsetting it was, especially trying to figure out how to get it out. So, on my day off, I went to Flushing Meadow Park and had a relaxing time, where the fountain was on at the Unisphere. Checkout this beautiful pic I took. I walked around the park after a late breakfast of an egg sandwich with cheddar on rye and a side salad.
Later on I went to my parents house to sleep and had some comfort food. Mom's sauce. Delicious.

For a late night snack, I had some Trader Joe's Thai Vegetable Gyoza. Not only are they some of the best frozen dumplings you can buy, they are also vegan. I mixed some soy sauce with a few dashes of sesame oil and Melindas's hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment